Consider Becoming a Member
Individual members are entitled to the following benefits:
- subscription to monthly digest;
- links to websites and networks of relevant organizations and individuals;
- access to a worldwide network of experts through our interactive database where members share ideas and resources, offer mentorship and advice, and form partnerships;
- access to announcements regarding professional activities such as conferences, meetings, grants, scholarships, upcoming events, etc.
- access to up-to-date gender and NRM-related publications and knowledge;
- access to WOCAN events (including meetings, side events, conferences, training workshops, etc.) and their reports;
- ability to vote for board members and officers;
- ability to hold office as a board member or officer if elected.
Institutional Members are entitled to the same benefits as individual members and will also receive recognition on our website, as well as a link to their organization’s webpage.